Are you ready for the Halloween? Still being indecision with your costume for the night? No worries, Razor Red editors picked 10 costumes inspired by movie and TV characters that can easily re-create for your up-coming Halloween costumes. We walk you through your headache.
1) Cate Blanchett from Carol is one of the hottest talk from the movie world. Her character, attitude, the killer sight has surely stand an important place in our heart. The costume goes perfect with Fall weather. But do you need to get into the character for this look? Think about it if you want to be Carol.
2) Natalie Portman from Leon. bad girl go wild? Emo? Want to have an nostagious look for the season? This is not a bad choice, mind you costume might be a bit too chill for the Fall.
3) Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction. Doesn't sounds like a new idea. But people usually goes with the white shirt look. I believe we all love this look, one length full fringe, red lips, deep-v neck little black dress, choker, tights and a pair of sexy pantent heels. Props up your look with a toy-gun. Promise you will have a good night celebration.
4) San from Princess Mononoke is another pick from us. Believe there are people who are very into Japanese animation. Hayao Miyazaki has created a lot of breath-taking and signature characters which make a print-stamp in our heart. The sleeveless look might not be the best, it is always a great idea to have some fur and knew a lot of you love creative make-up pair up with a hippie-headband.
5) No Face Men from Spirited Away. Another Hayao Miyazaki creation. The No Face Men really do looks great while you are walking down the street. A full-covered costume so a bit more care-free and easy look. Bare in mind, you need to bring your own drinking straw if you really want to enjoy your night to the fullest. No Face Men do actually have a face but luck you got holes on the mouth area so you still can drink your night out.
6) Catherine O'Hara from Home Alone, she is one of our editors all time favourite character. This look is quite easy to pull it off. But bare in mind, you might have to have red hair to get the basic spirit of the look, pair up with a golden earrings and get yourself a big bottle of hair spray.
7) Audrey Hepburn from Breakfast At Tiffany's. Okay, you might say we are boring. But I am sure if you don't like this look because you are not very into the character or you don't have quite a dreamy character. For those who love the movie will always stay loyal to the character and yet the look is still looking chic and sophisticated.
8) Killer from ATM. This look is perfect for those who really do not want to think too much or in a budget for costume. The heavy-storm look do save your night alright then. A big parker jacket and put your hood-on with a water pipe on one hand. If you are walking in dark that look already works perfectly. Your killer looks win because you look naturally scary.
9) Meryl Streep from Julie & Julia. Who say housewife can't have fun? When you are making a great dinner for your family. You can always dress a little and get into the character. Julia Child always love to cook with great fun, stress-free. Actually why stress? You are cooking a dinner for your loved and closest people.
10) Wednesday Addams from Addams Family. This look do work perfectly if you are a bit more tiny in size and yet look very young like an underage girl. Then you can pull off this look effortlessly. The grim stares, the heart of evil, the saddle shoes and 2 skinny braids. Halloween? You still not ready?